It’s so crazy how fast a year goes by! Exactly one year ago today we bought our very first house and started turning it into our home! Who would have thought that a year later we would have already filled that house with so much love, life and laughter. With so many unforgettable moments that are now cherished memories in our family. Who would have thought that these four walls would have truly become our home in just a short 365 days.
- It was just the two of us.
- Matt had just switched companies 6 months prior and I was still nannying for a wonderful family in Cincinnati, but part of the reason we decided to buy this house and make it our home is because of all the future potential we saw for our life and family happening there. And one of those things being me staying home to take care and teach our children while also owning an in home daycare to provide quality care and education for other families and their children as well.
- And It was an over cast rainy day when we moved into our house on 11 Barnwood Court and we all joked about how hopefully rain on your moving day would be good luck just like it’s supposed to be on your wedding day.
- we’re a family of three! ❤
- Matt’s recieved a promotion to Assistant Operations Manager at Citi Bank and has been with the company for a whole year and a half and I am staying home with our daughter Annabelle and getting ready to open the in-home daycare we have had a vision for since attending UK back in 2009.
- It is a sunny, beautiful day with a high of 52 and it would appear that rain on your moving day brings good luck just like rain on your wedding day (and from what the old adage says means your going to have a lot of children lol) because here we are a whole year later getting ready to walk up to the neighborhood park with our sweet baby daughter, whom we got pregnant with on that said moving day a year ago lol, Annabelle Jane. 🙂
It’s amazing how God takes each moment of this life and strings them together to create this amazingly, beautiful, unique plan that He purposefully designed for each human life and how that all these personally hand crafted plans that God has created fit together to make up His will.
Much love & prayer,
Matt & Blair